Backgrounds for 600 Solitaire Games 4 for Pocket PCFree background pictures for the largest solitaire collection!
Backgrounds for 600 Solitaire Games 4 by: PDArt, last updated: 13/10/2005
Requirements: PocketPC 2002 or 2003 device; 65k colors 240x320 display; ARM processor; 1.5Mb free memory
About Backgrounds for 600 Solitaire Games 4This file contains background picture for 600 SOLITAIRE GAMES. You must install this game on your device in order to use the file. For more information about 600 SOLITAIRE GAMES, click here: 600 SOLITAIRE GAMES Requirements: PocketPC 2002 or 2003 device; 65k colors 240x320 display; ARM processor; 1.5Mb free memory. Game features:
- Fully working demo version - You can download SMPro and try it before buying to be sure it''''s right for you.
- Over 600 solitaire games - The largest PocketPC solitaire collection, including FreeCell, Klondike, Spider, Canfield, Forty Thieves, Pyramid, and Yukon.
- PocketPC 2002 and 2003 support - Supports all color PocketPC 2002 and 2003 devices.
- Background and cards back pictures - You may use JPEG, GIF, BMP and PNG image files as backgrounds in the game.
- Background colors - You can choose any color your device supports as the background.
- High quality sound support
- No moves remaining detection - Alerts you when there are no moves left in a game, at which point you may use the undo button to replay portions of your game or start a new game.
- Favorites - SMPro can track your favorite games separate from the rest.
- Filters - SMPro gives you the ability to filter the list of games according to multiple criteria, like skill level, odds of winning, etc., making it easier to find a game you''''d like to play.
- Undo/Redo - You can undo even the longest game to replay any move.
- Save/Load - You can save a game to resume later.
- Hints - SMPro can show you an available move when you get stuck.
- Auto-resume last game - When you return to SMPro, you''''re right where you left off.
- Drag ''''n'''' drop/single tap play modes - You can move one or more cards by dragging and dropping or a single tap.
- Auto-jump to foundations - You can configure SMPro to automatically place cards in the foundations; this can reduce fatigue and time needed to complete a game.
- Tool bar - While playing a game, SMPro can display a tool bar with many common options.
- Game rules - While playing a game, SMPro can display the rules.
- Statistics - Detailed statistics for each game and across all games.
- Top scores - The best scores for each game and across all games.
- Quick preview - Shows card layout, difficulty, odds of winning, etc., right from the games list.
- Animation - SMPro animates card movements, but you can disable the animation if you prefer.
- Game seed - You can control the random number generator used to shuffle the cards for each game so you can try every variation of a game or repeat the same game as often as you like.
- Restart - Restart the current game exactly as before.
- Left-handed layout option